This is a place for me to put my thoughts about mine and my fiance's upcoming Wedding into words, to organize all my plans and ideas, and to share my Wedding Process with friends.
...Mainly for their opinions and point of view. So please, comment. :)

The Checklist

Well, I suppose the first thing I should do is make a checklist (in no apparent order) of everything that needs to be done in the long run. Then I can figure everything out from there... If you've noticed I've forgotten anything, feel free to comment and let me know.... No, please... let me know. Seriously. lol.

• Pick a Date ✓
• Pick the Church ✓
• Pick a Venue
• Make a Timeline
• Make a Budget Outline
• Pick the Bridal Party
• Marriage License / Certificate
• Apparel
• Vows : Our own, or standard?
• Wedding Programs ("Who's who" in the bridal party)
• Bridal Party Gifts and Guest Favors
• Decor (Color scheme, Table Cloths & Runners, Centerpieces, etc...)
• Church Decor
• Entertainment
• Photography / Videography
• Unity Candle (homemade)
• Flowers / Bouquets
• Hair, Make Up & Nails
• Cake
• Song List
• Guest List
• Card Box for Gift Table
• Cocktail Hour??
• Ring Bearer Pillow & Flower Girl Basket
• Garter
• Invitations
• Misc: Guestbook, Photo Booth

I will check things off of this list only when they are absolutely, completely 100% done and taken care of... I'm going to post my ideas about what I would like to do someplace else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment