This is a place for me to put my thoughts about mine and my fiance's upcoming Wedding into words, to organize all my plans and ideas, and to share my Wedding Process with friends.
...Mainly for their opinions and point of view. So please, comment. :)

Centerpieces...

So, if you've read my blog before then I'm sure that you would have seen the pictures of the centerpieces I came across and loved near the bottom... Well, last night I put together a sample centerpiece that is just a little bit different but also very similar to the ones I found online... and I love them! I think they came out perfect! And they are definitely going to be affordable as well!

This is a picture of it in a somewhat lit area...



And this is a picture of it in the dark, more of how it would look in the reception hall...

No comments:

Post a Comment